You can download full or partial data from the Grade Center.
Once downloaded, grades and comments accessed through the Quick Comment feature or Manual Override page can be changed and added offline and later uploaded to the Grade Center.
1. On the action bar, point to Work Offline and click Download.
2. Select the data to download:
Full Grade Center
Contains all columns and associated data. Comments will not be included, and you cannot add them offline.
Selected Grading Period
From the drop-down list, select a grading period. You must create grading periods before they are chosen
From the drop-down list, select one column and its data. Select the check box to Include comments for this Column, which will download comments from the Quick Comment feature or Manual Override page. You can edit included comment text offline.
Columns containing student data such as username are included
3. Select the file delimiter, Comma or Tab.
4. Select whether to Include Hidden Information in the downloaded data. Hidden information includes columns and students who have been hidden from the view in the downloaded file.
5. Select the location for the download. Click Browse to select a folder in the Content Collection.
6. Click Submit.
7. On the next Download Grades page, click Download and save the file.
NOTE: Do not change the file name while saving because the Grade Center needs the information it contains to deliver it to the appropriate column when uploading.