The file you upload that contains an "Incomplete" for a grade entry will be set to null, with no grade or text displayed.
The file you upload that contains "Complete" for a grade entry will be set to an override grade of the maximum points possible (100% for a grade item) in a column that has the primary display of Complete/incomplete.
The file you upload that contains a numeric entry will be a numeric entry.
1. On the action bar, point to Work Offline on the action bar and click Upload.
2. Browse for the file. Files are uploaded from your computer, or if available, from the Content Collection.
3. Select the delimiter type: Comma, Tab, or Auto. Choosing Auto attempts to automatically detect the delimiter used in the selected file.
4. Click Submit to upload the selected file.
5. On the Upload Grades Confirmation page, review the list of data from the file to be uploaded.
Clear the check boxes for any data to be excluded from the upload. Using this method, you can upload only the columns of data you want from the file.
Review the Data Preview column to be sure the correct data is being uploaded. Data that appears incorrectly can denote an improperly formatted file.
The data preview only shows a sample of the data in each column in the file.
6. Large files take significant time to process and a warning message appears for any files that need extra time to process. To avoid long processing times, break up large files into separate uploads.
7. Click Submit to confirm and upload the file.
Instructor should download the Grade Center spreadsheet first, update it and use it to upload.